I’ve done it! I have discovered a great method to make food fun for kids (and their parents!). And the best part? It’s versatile, and you can use the technique to serve all types of foods – from breakfasts to desserts!
I never thought I’d do a photo tutorial for you, but here goes. Oh yes – one safety tip before we begin. Please use round wonton wrappers – they don’t have sharp corners when they are cooked.
Here are some ideas you can use to fill up these babies:
- scrambled eggs with cheese
- yogurt and fruit
- refried beans, tomatoes, olives, cheese and salsa
- egg salad
- adult appetizer stuff: artichoke hearts with lemon, parsley and parmesan, for example
- whipped cream and sliced strawberries
- teensy scoops of ice cream with a drizzle of hot fudge
What would you put inside these little food-delivery cups?