Cooking with kids is about more than simply putting food on the table; it’s about enriching your lives. It builds lifelong memories, lays a foundation for healthy lifestyle choices and provides numerous learning opportunities for kids and adults alike. It can also be a minefield rife with picky eaters, dodgy nutritional choices and harried schedules.
These presentations are designed to help you successfully navigate the minefield, make the best choices for you and your family and move from daily struggles to a lifelong adventure.
Here is just a sampling of topics:
- Moving Beyond Yuck and Yum: Developing a Language Around Food to Encourage Exploration and Adventure
- Raising Locavores: Vegetable Gardens, Backyard Chickens, and the Power of Kale
- Overcoming Power Struggles to Build Lifetime Good Eating Habits
- 10 Ways You Sabotage Your Kids Healthy Habits, and How to Avoid Them
- Kids in the Kitchen: Building Lifetime Relationships with Food and Family
- Building a Better School Lunch
Fees range from $100 – $300, depending on the length of presentation. Fees include informational handouts with appropriate recipes and any ingredients required for our presentation. An additional travel fee will be added if our travel time to your venue exceeds 30 minutes. Don’t be discouraged if you aren’t local! I’d be happy to go high-tech and talk with your group via Skype.
To find out more about these topics and more, contact us. We will happily tailor a presentation to your specific needs.