You already read to your kids. Why not take things a step further and head into the kitchen? I know, I know. Cooking with your kids takes time. It might make a mess. But the perks can last a lifetime! Spending quality time together aside, your children will learn healthy eating habits and culinary skills to last a lifetime. The Summer 2016 Kids Cook with Books Bonus Bundle makes it easy to cook and learn with the kids. It includes simple, engaging activities to accompany these books: Blueberries for Sal, The Big Hungry Bear and the Red Ripe Strawberry and How Martha Saved Her Parents from Green Beans.
Many of you have already read these books – and some of you have even made the recipes from our popular Kids Cook with Books virtual book club. But this bundle is filled with additional bonuses that aren’t included in our free series:
- An original recipe, themed to go with each book, along with a set of instructions with visual cues to help pre-readers
- A list of links to additional kid-friendly recipes
- 6 grocery passports to make shopping more interactive and fun
- Fun Facts about Blueberries, Strawberries and Green Beans
- Simple science activities to teach kids about: the eating habits of animals, the characteristics of living things and the sense of smell
My girl and I had a fun time doing this together. With a baby in the house We do not always get our 1:1 time. You provided me with the material I needed to do something educational and different with my girl. Thank you! We are looking forward to next months book. BTW…the recipe was simple enough for her to do…I appreciate that. Also, she asked me to read “Blueberries” tonight. I think this book has made its way to her favorites. ~ Dina
This bundle is available on October 1, 2016, but you can pre-order yours now. And do me a favor – please tell a friend too!
P.S. The bundle is a $15 value, but for the next week, you can name your price. Yep. You can pay what you think the bundle is worth! Woot Woot!
Get a FREE Cook & Learn Activity!
As a subscriber, you'll get free Cook and Learn Activities with kids, simple recipes and special offers delivered right to your inbox!