Are you struggling with family mealtimes or deciding which products to purchase? Don’t beat yourself up about trying to be “perfect.” Let’s strive for progress together!
Together, we can:
- Go through your pantry and make some healthy changes to snacks and pantry staples
- Take steps to “green” your kitchen
- Work together to set up a meal planning strategy
- Learn to avoid the pitfalls of “picky eaters” and avoid power struggles during mealtime
- Identify which types of recipes are good to use with your children
- Learn how your kids can safely help you in the kitchen
You don’t have to be local! While it would be wonderful to discuss these issues during an in-person coaching session, we can also talk about them over the phone or via Skype.
If you are interested in setting up a coaching session, please contact me and we can discuss pricing and availability. Please let me know about any specific issues that you’d like me to help you with. I look forward to meeting you!
I came away with some GREAT ideas and recipes to try with my picky eaters. ~ Ann, Marin Mothers of Multiples
Get a FREE Cook & Learn Activity!
As a subscriber, you'll get free Cook and Learn Activities with kids, simple recipes and special offers delivered right to your inbox!