Do you love cooking with children? Have you been toying with starting your own business? I’ve been there and am eager to share my experience and success stories with you.
I can help you:
- Create your mission statement and map out a strategy to help you reach your goals
- Identify your market and strategize how to reach potential customers
- Come up with pricing that works in your community
- Develop a list of cooking tools that your business can’t do without
- Teach you the fundamentals of writing lesson plans and classroom management
- Learn to write compelling class descriptions that will get people excited to sign up for your course, camp, classes, or parties!
- Understand the benefits of using social media to promote your business, and navigate which approach is the best for you.
I am setting up an e-course for people in your shoes! Sign up to be informed when it will be ready and to get a FREE workbook to help you get started.
If you’d like a private consultation, I charge a small hourly fee, which is payable via Paypal. Please email me to tell me about yourself and let me know when you’d like to set up an appointment for a consultation. In the meantime, check out my Ultimate Guide to Cooking with Kids, which is a great starting point.
After referring to Michelle’s website “What’s Cooking with Kids” again and again, I decided I needed to talk to her firsthand about her business. I loved her model but needed to know what would work for me. In the short hour we talked and discussed best practices, I felt like I had found an authentic friend. Michelle was open, honest and fun. I really felt like she was a kindred spirit, willing to share, and genuinely interested in my success as I grow my newest business InTheKitchn……yours or mine? ~ Carol Miller, Canada
Get a FREE Cook & Learn Activity!
As a subscriber, you'll get free Cook and Learn Activities with kids, simple recipes and special offers delivered right to your inbox!