Do you love cooking with children? Have you been toying with starting your own business? I’ve been there and am eager to share my experience and success stories with you.
I can help you:
- Set up a “green” business
- Identify your market and strategize how to reach potential customers
- Come up with pricing that works in your community
- Create your mission statement and map out a strategy to help you reach your goals
- Develop a list of cooking tools that your business can’t do without
- Understand the benefits of using social media to promote your business, and navigate which approach is the best for you.
After referring to Michelle’s website “What’s Cooking with Kids” again and again, I decided I needed to talk to her firsthand about her business. I loved her model but needed to know what would work for me. In the short hour we talked and discussed best practices, I felt like I had found an authentic friend. Michelle was open, honest and fun. I really felt like she was a kindred spirit, willing to share, and genuinely interested in my success as I grow my newest business InTheKitchn……yours or mine? ~ Carol Miller, Canada