What’s Cooking is happy to work with your San Francisco Bay Area scout troop to do cooking activities for the following:
- Brownies: “Make It, Eat It” badge, and portions of the “Caring and Sharing” badge
- Juniors: “Let’s Get Cooking” badge
- Personalized plans can be developed for Cadets and Seniors who are interested.
- Tiger Cub Electives and Badge: Keeping Myself Healthy and Safe
- Wolf Cub Badge: Cooking and Eating
- Bear Cub Badge: What’s Cooking (They must have known we could help!)
Pricing Structure for Scout Badge Workshops:
The extra-low pricing structure of Scout Badge Workshops differs from that of our other services. We recognize and appreciate that Scout Troops work with families to educate and enrich the lives of children.
- Our flat fee of $350, covers our time and personal child-care costs while we facilitate Scout workshops.
- We will also require reimbursement for ingredients and other materials.
If you are not in the San Francisco Bay Area, please visit our consulting page – we might be able to help you remotely!
The cooking project with our guest, Michelle Stern was wonderful! The girls had a great time. It was great that Michelle was able to create a program that incorporated the requirements for the cooking badge. I found that Michelle was great with the girls, as a former high school teacher her experience shined through. – Cindy