I’ll make this post short and sweet – and get right to the point. The folks from West Bend generously offered to let me give away one of their ice cream makers to you! Of course, that made me very happy, especially since it will likely save you gobs of money. Plus, you will be able to use the ingredients that work best for your family. A win-win!
But first, I thought I’d share some awesome ice cream recipes, in case you already have an ice cream maker and are inspired make some tasty goodness…
- Kitchen Science: Ice Cream in a Bag, from What’s Cooking with Kids Summer Camp
- Lemon Buttermilk Sherbet, from my book – The Whole Family Cookbook, Featured on A Farmgirl’s Dabbles
- Salted Caramel Ice Cream from Shaina
- Jamie’s Key Lime Pie Ice Cream
- Chocolate Gelato from Sylvie (you’re welcome!)
- Rich Lemon Ice Cream, from Mardi
- Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream from Jen
- Strawberry Gelato from Katie
How to Win:
To be entered to win, leave a comment below sharing your family’s favorite flavor of ice cream and any toppings you enjoy. Plus – out of curiosity…do you buy ice cream based on the flavor you like? Or do you use some other criteria, such as brand or ingredients?
For additional entries, please leave comments below letting us know you did each of the following (we will check!):
- Subscribe to the What’s Cooking with Kids monthly newsletter (in the header of my website)
- Join the What’s Cooking with Kids community on Facebook. If you are already a member, please just let me know in the comments below.
- Follow @whatscooking on Twitter
- Tweet this statement:
I just entered to win an ice cream maker from @whatscooking. Enter here: http://su.pr/1mCAMo
We did not receive any compensation or free products for this post. I am just excited to get your family cooking together and had the opportunity to offer it to you. Please thank me by sharing this post or encouraging people to check out my new book, The Whole Family Cookbook.